Saturday, May 7, 2011

This Ain't No 900 Number

Match dot com seems to provide an affordable venue to pursue my pet project, Tits & The Progressive Agenda. I have just posted a provocative profile firmly stating my political position.

If you go on Match, my profile is SummerRain212.

Also, a song popped into my head last night, signaling a profound shift in the soundtrack.



I figure that if we are swirling around in the toilet of life as American society, and other societies around the globe, go down the drain, I might as well be getting laid. You can't say that on Match dot com, though, so I have tried to present an accurate impression of myself as a woman that still leaves a man wanting to call.

**Update**
I have a date for the demonstration on May 12th down on Wall Street.  He's with the UFT.  I liked him immediately because he noticed on my profile that I'm reading Women Who Run With The Wolves and said he was writing the male version:  All Men are Dogs.  He already had plans to go on Thursday.  I don't know if he has to hang out with his union buddies or what, though.

Looks like there's a new season of the Summer Boyfriend Reality Show.

11 comments:

Gail said...

Hi Trish

I Love your 'hutspa'. And also, "Happy Mother's Day" - you are one of the coolest Mom's I know.
Love you Texas
Gail
peace.....

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Happy hunting!

intelliwench said...

Oh good luck - I'm back in the Match.com trenches, too! (you'll probably see where I looked at your profile -- you sound like a good catch to me ;-)

PENolan said...

Thank you, thank you.
Happy mothers' day to you all too - especially since the whole holiday goes back to Peace.

Intelli, I appreciate the feedback. I've made a few edits and am now hoping to find a very friendly frog or two.

Liberality said...

"you might as well get laid"

well when you put it like that oh hell yeah, good luck fishing. :)

mac said...

I'll have to check that out !!

okjimm said...

//All Men are Dogs//
ya, but the good ones change their flea collars, and underwear on a regular basis.
Boy... I don't know how you can do the on-line date thing.... did it once and it was terrible... never never again.

Susan Tiner said...

Happy Mother's Day!

I can't wait to hear about the date.

Jennifer said...

Shit, I wish I'd read your profile before I cancelled my subscription. I do a pretty good job with mine (I think) but it would be great to read another by someone who is of a similar writerly bent.

May the Summer Boyfriend Reality Show be lots of fun! And for your devoted readers too - especially those of us in the online dating trenches.

Makropoulos said...

Hey, be careful, ok? I met a psycho-stalker through internet dating. I'll never do it again.

PENolan said...

Thanks for the warning, Makropoulos, but I've had LOTS of psycho cyber stalkers. Some would say I've been one myself ;)

Jennifer - good idea about the profile. Now I've changed my name to 212Shambala. I hope it's lots of fun for everyone too.

Susan, you know there will be a film at 11:00.

Okjimm - there will doubtless be a few terrible moments, but I'm hoping not to go out with any Republicans by mistake.

Liberality, Hell yeah, indeed.

Blog Archive