Since I moved in - one month ago today - I've divided my time between unpacking and arranging stuff and laying up in the bed looking out the window.
Here's the view to the west
The graveyard straight across the roof tops keeps it real on an existential level:
There's a church to the east
You can see a building peeking out between the roof and the trees.
And there's New Jersey - near the end of the day
At the end of the day, I'm happy to say that I'm back to being hopeful about Abilene Steve. These things take time, but with a view like this out my window, I'm not going anywhere for a while.
- ► 2014 (13)
- ► 2013 (51)
- ► 2012 (67)
- Cheryl B - This Death Stuff Sucks
- Planet of the Apes and The Power Grid
- A Little Wicked and Gone with the Wind: my new mat...
- All About Sunshine
- Treasure in the Trash Can
- A Room with a View
- Anticipation and Disappointment on Match dot Com
- Songs in my Head
- Me and USAISC
- Gramps Smokes Dope
- Community: Another Thing of Beauty
- Dispatch from Menopausal Stoners World Headquarter...
- Fourth of July
- Fake Friends at Fairway
- Independence and Proto-Feminism in the Movies
- ▼ July 2011 (15)
- ► 2010 (120)
- ► 2009 (142)
- ► 2008 (70)