This friend of mine from Worldwide Hippies, Sherry who writes After the Bridge, posted a video today and I offer it now as an alternative to Grandpa in the Sky. It's a shame that so many folks insist that God wanders around the clouds scowling and muttering to himself kind of like John McCain wandered around the stage during a debate with Barack O'Bummer - who I refuse to discuss at the moment since I'm in a good mood.
If God is a social construct for the most part anyway, there's no reason we can't make him a stoner telling all those Conservative Christians and other religious zealots to stop harshing our collective Mellow. If, as we all learned in the Hitchhikers' Guide, the answer to Life, The Universe and Everything is 42 - and since 42 multiplied by 10 is 420 - it could be that (when certain individual factors don't mean it's contraindicated) Ganja is the answer.
Now that I'm thinking about it, Bob Marley may very well have been trying to tell us all that years ago.
- ► 2014 (13)
- ► 2013 (51)
- ► 2012 (67)
- Cheryl B - This Death Stuff Sucks
- Planet of the Apes and The Power Grid
- A Little Wicked and Gone with the Wind: my new mat...
- All About Sunshine
- Treasure in the Trash Can
- A Room with a View
- Anticipation and Disappointment on Match dot Com
- Songs in my Head
- Me and USAISC
- Gramps Smokes Dope
- Community: Another Thing of Beauty
- Dispatch from Menopausal Stoners World Headquarter...
- Fourth of July
- Fake Friends at Fairway
- Independence and Proto-Feminism in the Movies
- ▼ July 2011 (15)
- ► 2010 (120)
- ► 2009 (142)
- ► 2008 (70)