His new name is Shakitking. Like Shake It Don't Bake It. I keep thinking it's Shataking like, "then he squatted down and Shat out a King." Perhaps posting the fellow's information on the blog is cruel and unusual treatment. After all, the man is minding his own business just trying to get laid. Sadly, the arrogance of the man is such that I just can't help it. Log onto Plenty of Fish and do a user search for Shakitking and you can see for yourself. Actually, I think you can do a Google search for Shakitking and get a link to his profile. I'd provide the link myself, but even I feel guilty about some things.
Rhet says that when I get bored, I should stop messing with people, go out to the airport, find some unattended boxes and poke them with sticks. He also says that I apparently forget that people are real, live human beings with feelings since I act like they are Extreme Sims.
There's no news besides Cindy McCain, a Barbie with a Face Lift, and Sarah Palin. That Sarah Palin makes me so aggitated I refuse to discuss her since apparently that's all Fox News and the Republican National Committee wants people to do anyway.
I do declare, though, that this round of internet dating is better than The Summer Boyfriend Reality Show.
Menopausal Stoner Review of Online Dating Sites:
- Match - okay, but too expensive for what it is
- Plenty of Fish - almost exactly like Match only Free
- eHarmony - sucks and too expensive. The personality profile does give good information and it's free.
- Perfectmatch - sucks, but if you wait about two weeks after your free registration, you can get it 65% off.
- True - Meat Market, but you get a lot of response. Can't remember what it cost, but I know it wasn't cheap. Like $75 for three months. Also a lot of guys were overly concerned about photos. I was turned off. I did meet The Great Triad via True which counts for something. I still think it was a Fluke.
- Ashley Madison - This site is for married people looking to hook up. Expensive for men but women can post for free. If anyone ever wants to see just how pathetic some men can be - post as a woman and watch what happens. Say you're about 43, white with an average build and looking to add a little spice to your dreary days at home all alone because your husband travels.
Plenty of Fish is filled with real people, gives you good personality tests, you can check who viewed you and IM if you feel like it. And it's free. WooHoo - That's Sims language for Fooling Around.
For my next trick, I'm going to do my best to fall for the Real Man and not his Potential. My only comfort is knowing that everyone makes the same mistakes I do.